Afipsky Refinery LLC is a dynamically developing enterprise with a highly-skilled team. In its disposal, it has up-to-date process equipment, which allows processing about 500,000 tons of crude oil monthly, while observing all the regulations and requirements of industrial safety and ecology.
Under the contract with the customer, ASP-AQUA performs the following scope of the project works:
- collection of all necessary input data for design;
- issuance of terms of references for conduct of engineering surveys;
- development of packages of the project design and detail design documentation in accordance with the requirements of the RF Regulatory Documentation;
- development of the process regulations in accordance with the requirements of the Federal norms and industrial safety rules;
- development of the Action Plan on Localization and Mitigation of the Accident Consequences;
- construction designer’s supervision services;
- support in the bodies of the RF State Expert Evaluation FAO (Federal Autonomous Organization) and environmental expert review of the developed project design documentation;
- support during public hearings;
- development of a package of the purchase order technical documentation;
- development of the technical part of the order for procurement of the main process equipment;
- development of the estimate documentation;
- conclusions on technical proposals of potential vendors within the tender procedures.