Baltic Chemical Complex (Gas Chemical Complex) is part of the Ethane–Rich Gas Processing Complex (ERGPC) being constructed in the north-west of the Russian Federation – a flagship investment project of the modern Russia on creation of one of the world’s largest clusters for raw hydrocarbons deep conversion.
Baltic Chemical Complex Project provides for construction of a polyethylene production complex with a design capacity of up to 3 million tons per year in Kingisepp District of Leningrad Region.
The Gas Chemical Complex (GCC) under construction is part of the Ethane-Rich Gas Processing Complex of Baltic Chemical Complex LLC and is designed to produce high-quality high-density polyethylenes, low-density linear polyethylenes and low-density metallocene polyethylenes.
The following is provided as the Complex basis:
- Ethane Fraction Crackers Complex;
- Ethylene Polymerization Units and Linear Alpha-Alefins Production Complex, as well as UI&O auxiliary facilities necessary for GCC safe and sustainable functioning.
The Cooling Water Supply Units (tit. 16160, tit. 26160) are auxiliary facilities and are not designed for marketable products output. The operation of the water supply units ensures preparation of the cooling water for 2nd water supply system necessary for cooling or condensation of the technological products at various facilities of the Complex.
Within of the Cooling water Supply Units, the following is provided:
- fan cooling towers for cooling the recycled water of the process units;
- pumping stations for supply of the cooling water of the process units;
- Distribution Transformer Substation with an instrument technical room.
Scope of the project works:
- detail engineering (release of the detail design documentation);
- development of a 3D model of the facility;
- package supply of all process equipment of the unit;
- start-up and adjustment works and putting it into operation;
- training of the customer’s personnel.