Nizhnekamskneftekhim PJSC is one of the largest petrochemical companies in Europe. It holds leading position in production of synthetic rubbers and plastics in the Russian Federation. It is part of SIBUR merged company. The main production facilities are located in Nizhnekamsk (Tatarstan).
The new ethylene complex EP-600 of Nizhnekamskneftekhim PJSC plays an important role in ensuring the technological sovereignty of Russia. The start-up of the complex will enable to significantly scale-up the Russian ethylene production capacities. This will cater for the growing domestic demand and a decrease in the import deliveries of derivative products to Russia.
The cutting-edge technological solutions will make the EP-600 complex not only energy efficient and safe, but also environmentally friendly. The local treatment plants integrated into the new complex will allow to treat all technologically contaminated water and to return it back to the process.
Within the work on the project, ASP-AQUA adjusts volumes of project design and detail design documentation, supplies the equipment and materials, provides services on the designer’s supervision, installation supervision and start-up and adjustment works for the facility «Local treatment plants of the New Olefin production Complex (EP-600)».
Scope of the project works:
- PDD and DDD review for compliance with the Regulatory Documentation effective in the Russian Federation;
- review of the technological technical solutions, verification of the hydraulic calculations, material balances;
- adjustment of sections of the detail design documentation on the LTP (Local Treatment Plant) facility;
- adjustment of the 3D model;
- revision of the project design documentation;
- to develop the procurement documentation for the equipment to be supplied;
- to examine the erected buildings and structures;
- to supply the equipment and materials;
- to organize training of the facility operation personnel;
- to provide the designer’s supervision services;
- installation supervision services;
- conduct of individual technological commissioning tests of the supplied equipment;
- support of the State Expert Evaluation (SEE) and State Environmental Expert Review (SEER) until positive conclusions are received;
- participation in all-inclusive start-up and adjustment works with achievement of technological guarantees before the commissioning of the facility.