Moscow Refinery is one of the largest oil refineries in the Russian Federation in terms of oil refining volumes. The plant provides for more than one third of the fuel market of the capital region, including supplying the Moscow air hub. Moscow Refinery is a leading national manufacturer of modern road bitumen and the largest taxpayer among Moscow industrial enterprises.
Since 2011, Gazprom Neft PJSC has been performing comprehensive modernization of Moscow Refinery, consistently getting rid of outdated production facilities and has been actively introducing modern industrial complexes and technologies.
Under the contract with the customer, ASP-AQUA performs a package of works according to the EPC model for construction of the BOV-8A Cooling Water Supply Unit.
BOV-8A Cooling Water Supply Unit is designed to provide newly designed facilities (AORC) with cooling water. The unit performance and the number of the cooling water supply structures were determined in accordance with the production needs for cooling water by the hydrocracking unit (HCR), hydrogen production unit (HPU), Sulphur Recovery Plant (SRP) -2 production facilities.
The Cooling water Supply Unit is a plant consisting of as follows:
- industrial water supply building;
- deoiler unit;
- tank for collection of trapped petroleum products;
- fan cooling tower unit;
- cooling water pump unit (with a receiving chamber).
Our project works include as follows:
- release of the detail design documentation;
- development of a 3D model of the facility;
- field engineering (designer’s supervision, installation supervision, quality control and assurance, ensuring compliance
- with the production safety requirements);
- package supply of the process equipment;
- organization and accomplishment of construction and erection works;
- start-up and adjustment works and putting into operation;
- training of the Customer’s personnel;
- support of the customer’s undergoing of the State and departmental expert reviews.