Moscow Refinery is one of the largest oil refineries in the Russian Federation in terms of oil refining volumes. The plant provides for more than one third of the fuel market of the capital region, including supplying the Moscow air hub. Moscow Refinery is a leading national manufacturer of modern road bitumen and the largest taxpayer among Moscow industrial enterprises.
Since 2011, Gazprom Neft PJSC has been performing comprehensive modernization of Moscow Refinery, consistently getting rid of outdated production facilities and has been actively introducing modern industrial complexes and technologies.
Under the contract with the customer, ASP-AQUA performs a package of works according to the EPC model for construction of the AORC Waste Waters Precipitator.
The precipitator is an «open» non-pressurized oil trap (oil separator), designed for receiving and pre-treatment of waste waters from petroleum products and mechanical impurities of the designed AORC facilities and a pumping station for pumping pre-treated waste waters. The precipitator is a reinforced concrete buried four–section structure.
Our project works include as follows:
- release of the detail design documentation;
- development of a 3D model of the facility;
- field engineering (designer’s supervision, installation supervision, quality control and assurance, ensuring compliance with the production safety requirements);
- package supply of the process equipment;
- organization and accomplishment of construction and erection works;
- start-up and adjustment works and putting into operation;
- training of the Customer’s personnel;
- support of the customer’s undergoing of the State and departmental expert reviews.