Moscow Refinery is one of the largest oil refineries in the Russian Federation in terms of oil refining volumes. The plant provides for more than one third of the fuel market of the capital region, including supplying the Moscow air hub. Moscow Refinery is a leading national manufacturer of modern road bitumen and the largest taxpayer among Moscow industrial enterprises.
Since 2011, Gazprom Neft PJSC has been performing comprehensive modernization of Moscow Refinery, consistently getting rid of outdated production facilities and has been actively introducing modern industrial complexes and technologies.
Under the contract with the customer, ASP-AQUA performs a package of works according to the EPC model for construction of a new flare system for the sulphur recovery plant.
The flare plant is designed for disposal of combustible vapors or gases, and is also used for discharge and subsequent combustion of hydrocarbons generated in case if the process mode is upset.
Our project works include as follows:
- release of the detail design documentation
- development of a 3D model of the facility
- field engineering (designer’s supervision, installation supervision, quality control and assurance, ensuring compliance with the production safety requirements)
- package supply of the process equipment
- organization and accomplishment of construction and erection works
- start-up and adjustment works and putting into operation
- training of the Customer’s personnel
- support of the customer’s undergoing of the State and departmental expert reviews