Afipsky Refinery LLC is a dynamically developing enterprise with a highly-skilled team. In its disposal, it has up-to-date process equipment, which allows processing about 500,000 tons of crude oil monthly, while observing all the regulations and requirements of industrial safety and ecology.
Dewatering unit for the industrial waste waters sediment (water-flooded sediment and oil sludge).
Unit type — a three–phase centrifuge. Screw conveyor.
- three-phase centrifuge complete with a frame, with all sensors, flushing valves, an oil pump for lubrication of the bearings and other components necessary for its trouble-free operation;
- two-phase centrifuge complete with frame, with all sensors, flushing valves, oil pumping pump for lubrication of the bearings and other components necessary for its trouble-free operation;
- horizontal screw conveyor;
- inclined screw conveyor;
- Instrumentation package;
- valves and other devices for automatic operation of the unit with the process piping;
- cable-gland inlets for all electrical equipment and instrumentation;
- cabinet with a controller (PLC) and software with implemented technological process control algorithm;
- power electrical cabinets (MCC) necessary for the unit operation
Scope of the project works:
- process technological calculations confirming the achievement of the required treatment parameters;
- process P&ID with the control and measuring equipment;
- general view drawings and a 3D model for all equipment included to the supply scope; drawings and documents, including the technical data sheet, characteristics curves, acceptance and test records, etc.;
- supply of the package of the process equipment;
- supply of the package of spare parts;
- acceptance at the manufacturing plant, including testing and control of the characteristic curves;
- erection supervision works;
- start-up and adjustment works;
- personnel training.