TANECO Oil Refining Complex is a modern oil refining complex, which has implemented advanced technological solutions that ensure high production efficiency.
Construction of TANECO was initiated for the purpose of qualitative strengthening of the industry and forming of new capacities for petroleum products output with improved environmental and operational properties. This is the first refinery built from scratch in the post-Soviet space. The best available technologies allow increasing the oil refining volume and minimizing the impact on the environment.
Under the contract with the customer, ASP-AQUA performed a package of works according to the EPC model for construction of a new chemical water treatment unit of the Complex of oil refineries and petrochemical plants with an increase in the raw hydrocarbons processing volume by TANECO JSC in Nizhnekamsk.
The chemical water treatment plant of oil refineries and petrochemical plants of TANECO JSC is designed to purify process water to the demineralized water quality – to supply them to the appropriate networks of the complex.
The chemical water treatment unit consists of the following assemblies:
- heat exchanger unit;
- Clean-In-Place (CIP) unit of the Ultraviolet Disinfection (UVD) and Biological Treatment Unit (BTU);
- EDI CIP unit;
- waste waters collection and neutralization unit;
- chemical storage area;
- instrument technical room;
- Distribution Transformer Substation
The works of ASP-AQUA include:
- release of the detail design documentation;
- development of a 3D model of the facility;
- field engineering (designer’s supervision, installation supervision, quality control and assurance, ensuring compliance with the production safety requirements);
- package supply of the process equipment;
- organization and accomplishment of construction and erection works;
- start-up and adjustment works and putting into operation;
- training of the Customer’s personnel;
- support of the customer’s undergoing of the State and departmental expert reviews.